Drop Waist Tank Dress DIY by cjBlueCreates
This is a super quick DIY and you will find yourself wanting to make a bunch.
Pull the dress up to your desired length at the seam and wear a belt with it or wear it long. Enjoy!
You will need:
- 2 Tanks or T-shirts
- One for the top of your dress in your size and one for the bottom of your dress in a size larger.
- Scissors and a sewing machine.
- Cut the larger tank straight across under the arm holes.
- Cut the top tank bottom off. Turn inside out.
- Match side seams and pin the bottom to the top at the cut edges and sew together.
- No need to hem, its already done!